In addition to age (most roofs need to be replaced every 20‒30 years), disintegrating shingles, or problems with leaks, your roof faces unique challenges during the winter months.
- Added Weight Strain: Snow and ice may remain on the roof for long periods of time, causing surfaces to become wetter and heavier. In a worst-case scenario, the excess accumulated weight could cause part of your roof to cave in.
- Freeze and Thaw Cycles: These cycles allow water to seep into roof cracks and when the water freezes, it makes the crack a little wider. This cycle can damage your roof, your home’s interior, and potentially introduce mold and mildew into your living spaces.
- Ice Dams: Ice dams occur when ice and snow melt but freeze up again before fully sliding off your roof. This situation creates standing water and prevents proper runoff, making it harder for the roof to stay clear, which can result in serious water damage.
Unexpected roof repairs or roof replacements may not fit in your budget right now but they should not be put off or neglected. At Reset Roofing we want to make it as easy as possible to make sure your roof is always in its best condition, which is why we’ve partnered with Green Sky to provide you with affordable financing options.
(subject to qualifying credit approval):
- No interest if paid in full in 6 months: interest is billed during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid in full within 6 months.
- No interest if paid in full in 12 months: minimum monthly payments required. Interest is billed during the promotional period by all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid in full within 12 months. Making minimum monthly payments will not pay off the entire purchase balance before the end of the promotional period.
- Reduced rate (9.99% for 96 months): Fixed interest rate of 9.99% for 96 months. Payment examples assumes one time $10,000 purchase on approval date (APR 10.10%) with 1 payment of $122.25, 4 payments of $83.25, and 91 amortized payments of $157.16. Payments assume account activation charge of $39 applies and is due with first required payment.
Our financing options allow you to protect your property with a new roof immediately, even if your budget wasn’t prepared for it.
Trust the Best When You Need a New Roof…Reset Roofing!
An unexpected expense can cause major stress, but Reset Roofing can work with you to make sure that repairing or even replacing your roof is stress-free and affordable. Let us focus on your roof this holiday season so you can focus on the friends and family you have gathered beneath it. Call us at 770-415-4570 or contact us through our online form to discuss your unique roofing needs—together we can protect your home!