Major roof leaks and unexpected damage can mean you need a roof replacement right away. Fortunately, financing options will allow you to protect your property with a new roof immediately, even if your budget wasn’t prepared for it.
Advantages of Financing Your New Roof
Financing is usually more of a necessity than a choice, but there are a number of ways financing a roof can benefit a home or business.
- Immediate property protection: A professionally installed new roof will protect your property against damaging roof leaks or structure failures.
- Immediate ROI: By financing you will receive an immediate return on investment.
- Warranties: Your new roof will immediately be covered by material and workmanship warranties.
- Budget planning: Predictable payment plans allow home and business owners to prepare their budget accordingly for flexibility and continual cash flow.
- Access to upgrades: Financing may provide you with the option of upgrading to a higher quality roof, which can save you money on future repairs and maintenance.
- Additional savings: A new roof will likely decrease your repair and maintenance costs and possibly lower your property insurance premiums.
- Tax deductible interest: Business owners financing a new roof can usually write off the interest portion of their monthly loan payments.
Finance with Reset Roofing and GreenSky
Reset Roofing is proud to offer our clients 3 financing options from GreenSky*:
- No interest if paid in full in 6 months: interest is billed during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid in full within 6 months.
- No interest if paid in full in 12 months: minimum monthly payments required. Interest is billed during the promotional period by all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid in full within 12 months. Making minimum monthly payments will not pay off the entire purchase balance before the end of the promotional period.
- Reduced rate (9.99% for 96 months): Fixed interest rate of 9.99% for 96 months. Payment examples assumes one time $10,000 purchase on approval date (APR 10.10%) with 1 payment of $122.25, 4 payments of $83.25, and 91 amortized payments of $157.16. Payments assume account activation charge of $39 applies and is due with first required payment.
Trust the Best When You Need a New Roof…Reset Roofing!
If you are looking for a new roof for your home or business, the Reset Roofing team is equipped with extensive knowledge and comprehensive industry experience. Call us at 770-415-4570 or contact us through our online form to discuss your unique roofing needs!